Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bucket List

Bucket List

Things to do before I die..

1. Go back to Oxford and the Grove for every football game that I can for the rest of my life.
2. Read War and Peace
3. Date a normal girl
4. Go to the baseball Hall of Fame
5. Play St. Andrews in Scotland
6. Go under the sea in a submarine
7. Fly fish in Jackson Hole
8. Rock Climb and Mtn bike in Utah
9. Learn to play stairway to heaven on the guitar
10. See a penguin in the wild
11. Eat every meal for a week at The Varisty
12. Write a novel
13. Go on a Safari in Africa
14. Grow a beard
15. Hike the Appalachian trail
16. Sing “C’mon Ride This Train” in Karaoke
17. Eat as many crawfish as I possibly can every spring
18. Spend more time at the Mtn house in NC
19. Eat an entire bucket of KFC fried chicken in one sitting
20. Fly somewhere for a day and then fly back
21. Go to Fenway Park
22. Take a homeless person or a person in need out for a really nice dinner.
23. Give a random kid a $100 bill
24. Try a Chicago style pizza
25. Go to Philadelphia to eat a Cheesesteak
26. Meet Norman H. Schwarzkopf
27. Go back and tell off all of my professors that treated their students like crap
28. See a football game at every SEC school
29. Catch a Marlin
30. Learn to fly
31. Be a dad (one day, not soon)
32. Throw an entire bucket of popcorn behind me in a movie theatre on whoever and act like I don’t know what they are talking about.
33. Bobsled
34. Train a hunting dog
35. Learn to cook Lobster
36. Learn to smoke ribs
37. Watch an episode of the Jerffersons, Ive never seen one
38. Build a boat and sail it
39. Take a girl to Waffle House for a date…just to see if shes stuck up
40. Drive a Ferrari
41. Have a jar of just red jolly ranchers (the best)
42. Order sweet tea with just about every meal
43. Eat Catfish at Taylor Grocery in Taylor, Ms at least 5 times a year
44. Own a hibachi grill in my home and learn to cook like those guys
45. Play an entire round of golf with lefty clubs
46. Buy a stranger a coke when they are obviously in a bad mood
47. Contribute to the Make a Wish Foundation
48. Visit St. Jude at least once a year so that I never complain about my life

2 comments:

  1. Nice list! I like #21 especially. Go Sox. You've got a lot of great items on here (#39.) that I may need to "borrow" for my own list. ;) Thanks for posting this. I love seeing what other people have on their lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list Mitch! Kudos on creating one...hope you complete them all! :)

    ReplyDelete